I am really excited about today’s post. The last time I attempted a tag was back in January when I posted the Taylor Swift Book Tag [See it here] I thoroughly enjoy tags so I don’t know why I don’t publish them more often. A quick disclaimer: I have yet to read this book. I don’t know why I felt I needed to tell you that but honesty is the best policy right? *Shoves broken coffee cup under the couch* Anyway, lets get started with the tag!
Okay, I lied. I want to give another “quick” disclaimer as I enjoy talking about myself: I tried not to litter this post with complaints about the questions but some slipped in anyway.
Now let’s get started.
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
The internet for a month? That would have to be a special book! I guess it would have to be Gone with the Wind by Margret Mitchell. My great-grandfather had a first edition copy that I hope to one day hold as my Nana has it put away for safe keeping. But I don’t think it is signed!
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride.
Jen Calonita! Although, I should probably stop eating pizza before then so I look awesome.
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
Rachel Hawkins’s Rebel Belles Trilogy! I think it would be neat to see that on the big screen! But they better not change a thing!
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
Uh… Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins’ world is fabulous…. OK. France… France is fabulous… well, as long as they have French people who speak English… or an American boy with an English accent specifically named Étienne St. Clair.
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
Sarah Mlynowski (since I’ve already sat by Jen Calonita on a plane and we no doubt have plans to discuss her newest book deal over lunch next week.) Can you imagine being friends with TWO of your favorite authors?
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
Dexter from Sarah Dessen’s This Lullaby because he would always make me laugh!
WAIT. Does that include my books?
Please say no. Please say no. PLEASE SAY NO.
Time to tag people!
If you have already been tagged I am not sorry because I thought about you and I deserve free shoes for being an awesome friend. 😉
If, like me, you haven’t been tagged you can still do this tag. It was really fun hunting down gifs for each question and, if you enjoy pulling your nails out with pliers, the questions were fun too.
Thanks for sticking around to the end of this post. Happy reading and, for those whom I have tagged, my shoe size is a ten.