Hey Gems, if you’re like me you dubbed 2008 Your Harry Year. (Hey, I never said I it was a good name!) I remember staying up late preparing for my next RP scene (on a random site I no longer remember) and failing to concoct Butter Beer. Still, Harry Potter was a favorite of mine and, thanks to One Tiny Wish I heard of this tag.
There are twelve questions so grab some chocolate frogs and get comfy!
1. Are you Pure Blood, Half Blood or Muggle Born?
Muggle Born. I wasn’t allowed to read Harry Potter until I learned that magic was not real. As I read the series my family and I had regular talks about “believing” in magic. Then again they might want to keep me out of harms way… maybe they are Hogwarts graduates… nah. My mom and dad are definitely muggles.
2. Which wand chose you (what is is made of)?
Wood. Duh. 😉
3. Did you take an Owl, Cat, Toad or Rat with you?
I am allergic to cats and dislike birds with a passion BUT Hedwig didn’t throw food out of his cage so… an owl. I would name him Ralph.
4. Where did the Sorting Hat place you?
5. What house did you want to be in?
6. Which lessons are your favorite and least favorite?
Favorite: Defense Against The Dark Arts or Transfiguration
Least Favorite: Herbology
7. The form your Patronus takes is…
When I was little I compared myself to Bambi so… a deer. Yeah, definitely a deer.
8. When confronted with a Boggart, what does it look like to you?
A Daddy-Long-Leg. It doesn’t have to be a GIGANTIC Daddy-Long-Leg- I scream when I see normal-sized ones.
9. Do you partake in any school sports or magical hobbies?
Nope. I am also allergic to nature… and I’m pretty sure scrapbooking isn’t a “magical hobby.”
10. If you have free time, where would you be found hanging out?
The library. Can you imagine the things you could find in THE HOGWARTS LIBRARY?!
11. You are most likely to get detention for what?
Talking in class.
12. What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?
A writer for the Daily Prophet!
Tag You’re It!
I don’t tag people but if you want to play; I tag you! Seriously, you can say I tagged you!